This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sandra Nelli Sandra Nelli 1 month ago.

I need to go to the hospital but i'm too busy

• Melissa

My therapists believe that I am getting to the point in my depression that I need to go back to the hospital. I do believe that I should, otherwise I might do somethings but I have too much stuff coming up. I am in a lot of shows and concerts and have prom coming up. I have too much stuff to go back to the hospital but I need to. I don’t know what to do.

Nat

I kinda feel like I’m in the same boat. I’ve got finals for this semester coming up. Plus my family doesn’t have the money (my brother just got married and now we’re going to England because my uncle is) and doesn’t take my issues serious enough. Can’t afford it by myself esp since I don’t have a job… The money I do get I use for horse back riding for an alternative form of therapy…

Idk either. My advice would be to take care of yourself first instead of worrying about the world around you.. You can’t preform well if you’re not in the right mindset and I’m sure your peers rather you be safe than miserable. I think you need to think of it more as a a disease. For example if you had strep you’d stay home and take care of it. You need to do the same for your mind so it can reset because of the biological differences in your brain. I hope you’re doing better. 🙁 I don’t think I can follow my own advice though.

Sandra Nelli

I recently been out of the hospital for about a week and half. But this past tuesday I was sexually assaulted not raped but touched in places that I did not want to be touched and now my eating disorder has gotten out of hand and then when I want to eat I just get so repulsed. I left early cuz the hospital does not do anything for me. They teach the same thing over every week as in groups. I want to get better but… Maybe I am not good enough.

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.