This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amanda 2 months, 1 week ago.

Location with feelings

• Hey Kati and Kinions,

I know that people can remind us of past issues but what about locations? Recently I had to go through a sex harassment lecture at work and it was not a fun day. I got through it but now when I am at work I feel weird sometimes, and when my boss comes around (who gave the lecture) I feel even more anxious. I know you can deal with a person that triggered you or whatnot but a place? Has anybody dealt with this? How do you get over a place? I feel like this is not the first place in my life. But it is is a place I can’t avoid like the others.

Thanks in advance if anybody had any advice.

Hope you guys are having a good start to the week.

Hwy Amanda I feel the same way that you do. Perhaps Kati will do a video on it. I have some people who live nearby and family friends who sex harassed people. Have you document this in someway> Perhaps go to HR? These are only suggestion and you don’t have to anything that make you feel uncomfortable.

Hey Star,
    Thanks for the response. I don’t know if I should go to HR. Nothing happened at work it was more of the memories that the meeting brought up. I feel like it’s more about me and my past than something that happened at work. You know? Like being at work I remember the bad day and the feelings it brought up more than if I was not at work. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks again for the response.
    🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.