This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Elphaba Elphaba 3 months, 1 week ago.

I think I could be bipolar?

• Profile photo of Chris Bower

So, for a while now ive kinda been having fairly unusual mood changes. I go through depressive episodes that usually last anywhere between an hour or two to a couple days, then other times I might feel great and go exercise and socialize and get a lot of things done. Im also really irritable sometimes, and it takes next to nothing to set me off. I recently read an article (http://ibpf.org/article/3-stories-rapid-cycling) about 3 different peoples’ experience with rapid cycling bipolar disorder and the first one almost perfectly describes me. When im depressed, i decide that i need to see someone about this, but when i feel fine or even great, i feel like i had been exaggerating my symptoms or even making it up for attention so i never do. I guess i just need validation?

Profile photo of Chris Bower

What do you guys think?

Profile photo of Elphaba

Hi Chris,
    I think that you should seek out the opinion of a professional if you are worried. It sounds like you might. I hope this helps.

Take care,
    Elphaba

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.