This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Binski 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Hi, everyone!

• Hi,

I’m Marcela, I live in Brazil, graduated in Biology and I’m doing a master’s in genetics.
    I’ve been watching Kati’s videos for a while and I decided to join the community to ask questions and see what people comment here, basically. It seemed like a really positive community!

I started getting interested in mental health when I learned that a person close to me had depression. I began reading a lot about it, specially high functioning depression. I came across Kati’s videos and discovered I’m really interested in psychology and mental health in general.

I’ve been in therapy for a while and I also try things that Kati suggests in her videos, like journaling, which works really well for me!

Nice to meet you!

Hi and welcome, Marcela!

Welcome 🙂

Hi Marcela!
    It’s good to meet you! I got my masters in bacterial genetics last year, so welcome fellow biology nerd!

Hello! Gosh you’re clever! I love the videos too and have been watching them for so many years I had to eventually ‘come out’ as it were. Lovely to see such a positive and proactive community. 🙂 I hope you find help and support here. I’m very new at posting but will get better as I find my way around the place. 🙂 Hello to you all!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.