This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Samantha Samantha 3 days, 19 hours ago.

Hi everyone! :)

• Profile photo of Hayley Oliver

Hello Kinions! I’m really excited to be a part of this community. I’ve been subscribed to Kati for a long time, and her videos have helped me understand a lot about my own mental health issues and mental health in general.

A little bit about me: I’m a 20-year-old college student studying music therapy and theatre. I’m currently finishing a semester off from school for recovery purposes. I love all things Disney and my dream is to be a cast member at Walt Disney World.

There’s nothing I love more than helping others on their mental health journeys, so please don’t hesitate to talk with me about anything you’d like to. Things I have personally experience with are depression, social anxiety, OCD (“typical” and pure O), suicidal ideation, and self harm.

Thanks for reading, friends!
    Hayley 🙂

Profile photo of Samantha

Hi Hayley!

So nice to have you here as well 🙂 Thank you for your kindness and willingness to help people on this site. It takes a big heart to offer that. I admire your openness to discuss mental health issues and sharing about your own experience.

I have to know…what’s your favorite Walt Disney quote? I’m a quote person and I need to know lol

Anyway, can I ask you a question? How do you cope with the stigma surrounding mental health conditions? What is your experience with it or the (unjustified) shame of mental illness? Thank you for being here 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.